SSAIC is back with our second annual 50/50 Online Raffle!
Total pot: $5,610
Congratulations to our winner, Jan Gelech, who took home $2,805!
As a nonprofit organization, fundraising is an essential part of running a successful service in our community. Our counselling and crisis line services have always been 100% free to survivors and their loved ones, and we are dedicated to keeping them that way.
This year, we’ve themed our raffle “Bet on Survivors” because of the resilience and strength all survivors each inherently hold. We know we’d bet on survivors – would you?
Help us hit our fundraising goal by purchasing your tickets today:
$10 for 1 ticket
$20 for 4 tickets
$50 for 25 tickets
Get your tickets here starting March 1st @ 8:30am!
A few things your ticket purchase could fund:
- Your $10 purchase will pay for one survivor’s initial intake call to our office to ask for help.
- Your $20 purchase will fund one performance of our “I’m the Boss of Me” child sexual abuse education program.
- Your $50 purchase will pay for one of our counsellors to support a survivor while they report their assault to police.
- Your $100 purchase will fund one group counselling session for 12 survivors of sexualized violence.
- Your $200 purchase will fund 5 counselling appointments for a survivor of sexualized violence.
Sales close March 31st at 4:30pm CST and our live draw will be held on Facebook Live at 4:45pm CST. Get your tickets today at SSAIC.ca/5050 to bet on survivors and win!
You must be in Saskatoon and the surrounding area to participate. You must agree to the Terms & Conditions to participate, and allow location services on your device to confirm that you are in the allowable area for this draw.
Prize: 50% of sales to a max prize of $50,000. Only 35,000 tickets will be sold. Draw will be made by a random number generator. Winner will be notified by email or phone with instructions on claiming the prize. 18+. Lottery License Number: RR20-0427.