SSAIC offers virtual and live presentations for agencies, organizations, or groups that support individuals who are at an increased risk of sexualized violence due to addictions, poverty, racism, disability, their status as immigrants or refugees, members of the LGBTQ2S community, and any other vulnerability factor. We can easily pop in during a staff meeting, or do a separately scheduled presentation. We charge a nominal fee for these presentations, or we may request an in-service for our staff in return.
Our presentations are a good fit for staff in-services, professional development opportunities, elementart and high school students, post-secondary students, and more.
The following topics are available upon request as capacity allows:
- Understanding Sexualized Violence: Our “101” Course
- Consent 101: The (Sexual) Basics
- Consent 102: The (Sexual) Building Blocks
- Child Sexual Abuse Seminar: Supporting Little Survivors
- Understanding Sexualized Violence in the Classroom
- How to Teach about Sexualized Violence
- Being a Strong Ally to Survivors
- Exploring the Impacts of Sexualized Violence
- SSAIC’s Services & Supporting Survivors
- Deconstructing Rape Culture
- Demystifying the Reporting Process of Sexualized Violence
- Consent, Boundaries, & Internet Safety for Youth
- Relationships, Boundaries, & Internet Safety for Children
Please contact SSAIC with your presentation request, including your preferred date, time, name of organization, contact person, length of presentation, audience type and size, and requested topic(s).